Friday, March 4, 2011

I "Tink" we had a Birthday Party !

Hello Everyone,
Hope this blog finds you all well,Thank you for joining me again. Well I have finally got around to getting my granddaughters birthday goodies posted here. But first I would like to show off  pictures of my darling granddaughters.
Birthday Girl Bria
Baby Sister Renae
I also made my grand babies tutu, she wants to be just like big sister .
For the tutorial on these tutu's go to samstersmommy.blogspot.com very simple and children just love them!

OK now onto the Birthday
I started off with some Invitations, I went to the DisneyFamily.com ( tons of great ideas for birthdays) and got printable's of the invitations and put them on pearlized card stock, I also added a satin flower I made into a hair clip to the invitation so each child could have one to wear to the party.

Now we must have a Tinker Bell Dress.....which I found at TJMaxx and put some extra trim and a Jewel on it to make it even more special. I found the wings at HL in the Easter section ( not suppose to be wings) but I made them wings anyway and it turned out great

Now my daughter wanted to do most of the decorations so I only made a few. I made the butterfly banner (found in earlier post) and these straws with butterfly's and flowers and put little flowers on each of them.
beads from HL and you can put them together in the colors that you like. The cuts for the butterfly's and flowers are from the built in images on the cricut imagine on pearlized paper


Making Necklaces for each little girl (Jewels found at HL as well) and just put them on some pretty ribbon.

Now we must have a special box to put all our treasures in! So I took a simple box and blinged it out Tink style.
 Cartridges used for flowers were Forever Young and the butterfly's were from Nursery Tails


Some of the treasures are of course... Fairy dust in a bottle, flower lip balm, and to hair clips made by grandma
Well that was my part in my beautiful granddaughter birthday and here is the party that her momma put together for her special 4th Birthday
My Daughter's tasty cupcakes
My daughters best friend made this edible fruit arrangement for Bria since fruit is her favorite food and I think she did such a wonderful job


Mommy and Bria

Daddy and Bria

Special Present

Smily Renae

Sugar Pea and her Granddaughters
OHHHHHHHHHHH
did I mention Baby #3 is on the way!!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing my Granddaughters birthday with me. Hope you have a Awesome and Blessed Day. See ya soon.

1 comment:

  1. OhMyGosh!!!!! Everything is just beautiful!!! Even the straws are cute! Especially love the treasure box!!! I have to go and investigate the flowers on Forever Young -- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete