Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Year !

Hello Friends,
Well the New Year has started and with that new hopes and dreams and New CREATIONS wooohooo!
I have not had a lot of time yet to start any fantastic projects, but a few simple ones is all I have to share at the moment. My hope for the new year is to learn how to do this blogging thing better. Get a better camera to do tutorials, learn how to make those darn tabs on my blog (been at that all day and still cannot get it ) and meet new friends while doing this blog. But the most important thing for me is to enjoy creating projects, that has to come 1st for me or this blog has really no purpose. Anyway I hope you enjoy the projects that I make. I always value your comments and suggestions and hope it brightens your day just a little.
Looking forward to a wonderful New Year

 

I made a Receipe box for my daughter for Christmas and she wanted more things to put on her walls cuz she thought this cartridge from Kates Kitchen was great and my granddaughters love it too. So I scraplifted this 1st one from sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com and put my own twist on it and then added it to a wooden plaque so it could be put up on the wall or put on a stand.


All these images are from Kates Kitchen Imagine cartridge. There are very simple to do...its pretty much done for you with the printing and cutting out. Its up to you how you want to display or create a project out of these images. Add a few emblishments...Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Glitter, Pop Dots and you have another quick project done.

2 comments:

  1. Just LOVE that cart! If I ever get an Imagine, that's the first cartridge I want! I bet your daughter just loves these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia, Thanks so much, ya my daughter loves them. I hope maybe you win one of these machines that would really be sweet. Sure miss seeing you around cricut town :)

    ReplyDelete