Saturday, December 18, 2010

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY PRECIOUS NEPHEW

I wanted to make a special ornament for my precious nephew Jeph who went to be with the Lord last year and give it to my sister and her family. I made a simple one last year and my sister said when she went to put it away after Christmas it broke and she was devastated. So this year I had a chance to make a nicer one...Jeph loved argyle and plaid so that is the papers I chose. Also I got this very nice ornament box at our favorite (Hby Lby) to keep it safe and of course a card to go with the ornament.
I love and miss you nephew. You are forever in my heart




2 comments:

  1. The ornament will be cherished!
    It is lovely!

    hugs, TR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament. Such a lovely gesture. I know it will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete